Proenza Schouler Sample Sale coming to Los Angeles!
ABOUT THE BRAND: Proenza Schouler
“Proenza Schouler is a New York based womenswear and accessories brand founded in 2002 by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. The duo met while studying at Parson’s School of Design eventually collaborating on their senior thesis, which became their first collection as Proenza Schouler. Named after the designers’ mothers’ maiden names, the collection was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York.”
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- All Sales Final.
- No Returns or Exchanges.
- COVID Safety Procedures
– The health and safety of our Employees and Customers are our priority. We will be taking measures for our physical sales:
– No more than 25 Guests allowed at a time.
– Time slots of 30-60 minutes will be implemented depending on the event.
– Temperature will be checked prior to entry into the store.
– Face masks are required for employees & customers at all times.
– Social distancing is in effect (6 FT).
– All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected before opening, at the top of every hour, and closing.
– Hand Sanitizing stations will be placed around the store.
– Fitting rooms are temporarily closed.