260LA: Join us at our Beverly Hills store from Tuesday, October 27th through Sunday, November 1st to shop womenswear at the IRO Sample Sale!
ABOUT THE BRAND: IRO
“IRO, is an anagram of the French word for king. This is the story of two brothers Arik and Laurent Bitton who seized the opportunity to turn their name into a label, and did it in less than a decade. Driven by the same desire, they build a simple and strong wardrobe, to sublimate everyday the cool girl, confident, nonchalant but always true to herself. The founders were involved in the music world at the time – one singer, one pianist and both guitarists in New York. In fact, when they were in their twenties, the brothers founded a music label called Crossman. So it was against a backdrop of electric guitars and pop rock influences that IRO was born.”
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
- All sales are final.
- No returns or exchanges.
COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Social Distancing will be in effect.
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask & we will checking everyone’s temperature prior to entry.
- Hand Sanitizing stations are placed around the store.
- Deep cleaning of the store will happen before opening, at the top of every hour, and at closing every day.
- Fitting Rooms are temporarily closed.
- All employees will be screened upon entry each day.