Alternative Retail: The Boardriders Foundation Warehouse Sale is coming to Irvine, CA! Featuring RVCA, Billabong, Quiksilver, ROXY, DC and Element. This is our biggest sale of the year – OVER 100,000 ITEMS! Your purchase makes a difference. All Boardriders’ proceeds from this event will be donated to the Boardriders Foundation. Supporting Sea-Trees.org to restore ocean health and reverse climate change! Save up to 80% OFF retail on men’s, women’s and kids’ apparel and accessories including: t-shirts, jackets, hoodies, sweaters, flannels, dresses, boardshorts, walkshorts, hats, sandals, sunglasses and much more!
- Tickets (FREE) are required for each customer over the age of 15 yrs.
- You must checkout one (1) hour from the start time listed on your ticket. (eg. 10am ticket must checkout by 11am)
ABOUT THE BRAND: Boardriders Foundation
“The Boardriders Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to celebrating a life of adventure in the mountains, on the waves and in the city. They are committed to improving quality of life through global and local community initiatives that share our focus on the environment, education, science, ocean protection, wellness and sustainability. Find out more on their website: BoardridersFoundation.com”
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
- There will be no changing rooms and try-on’s will not be permitted anywhere in this event.
- No bags, backpacks or purses will be permitted inside the sale.
- Strollers are permitted, but are subject to search.
- All Sales Final – No Returns or Exchanges.
- Touch-less Payments preferred. Credit/debit cards and cash accepted. No AMEX.